Let's visit Madame Tussauds today :)
Have a look at the site Madame Tussauds
Click on GETTING HERE and find out the following information
1. Madame Tussauds is in London, but where exactly? Find out its address.
2. How can you get there?
3. How far is it from Bakerloo Road Station?
4. How many train stations are near it?
Now click on BUY TICKETS and then on TICKET OPTIONS and answer the following
1. How does a child pay for an on day ticket?
2. Can you buy tickets online?
3. How many days are Flexi Tickets valid?
4. Is it possible to visit the museum in a group? If yes, how many people are there in a group?
Now, click on HOME and then on OPENING TIMES and answer the following
1. Can you visit the museum on New Year's Day?
2. When is Boxing Day?
3. When does the museum generally open?
4. What time does it generally close?
5. If you are in London in August, can you visit the museum at 7.30 p.m.?
Go back to HOME and click on OUR FIGURES and have a look at how many people you can meet there!!! If you click on one of them,. You can read some information about them and also see some pictures that visitors have taken.
Now you are ready to write a short composition. Imagine you're in London and you want to go to visit Madame Tussauds. Plan your visit from the beginning.
what day it is how you are going there who is with you
how much the ticket is what figures you see
describe them write your impressions about the visit and the museum.
Create a file and upload it on edmodo as an assignment.